- [Switch to window] Use the left mouse button to select the window you want to switch to (bring it to the top).
- [Zoom to window] Use the right mouse button to set the view to show only the selected window.
- [Zoom to all windows] Use the right click on zoomed window to show all the windows.
- [Zoom to all windows] Use the right click outside of any window to show all the windows.
- [Dynamic ZOOM] Use the mouse wheel rotation (middle scroll wheel) to zoom IN and zoom OUT.
- [Dynamic PAN] Use the middle mouse buttom (wheel button) - press and drag - to pan the view.
- [Zoom Window] Set the view to show an area by selecting two points into the windows control.
- [Zoom Extents] Set the view to show all windows.
- [Zoom real scale] Set the view to see the windows at their real size.
- [Toggle Info] Shows or hides the information about the current view.
- [Restore All 3D] Restores all existing 3D windows to the previous (2D) positions and sizes.
- [Restore All Min] Restores all minimized windows to the previous positions and sizes.
- [Max All] Maximize all windows. This apply only to the windows that can be miximised.