To display the application menu you have to right click the T3Desk system tray icon from Windows taskbar.
The application menu commands:
- [Start] Displays the T3Desk Start page from where you can access all other pages.
- [About] Displays the T3Desk About page to learn who develop the program, find out more information about the software development team, included technology and software development partners.
- [F.A.Q] Displays the T3Desk F.A.Q page to find out the answers to frequently asked questions about the product.
- [Help] Displays the T3Desk Help page to learn about the program functionality, find out more about how to use T3Desk to manage your windows in a 3D environment, learn more about program features and configuration.
- [Options] Displays the T3Desk Options page to set the options regarding display, zooming, hot keys and sounds. Here you can also configure your 3D window animation, transparency effect, the 3D initial angle and distance, transition effects and more.
- [Tools] Displays the T3Desk Tools page to quickly access a variety of desktop commands, and also usefull and frequently used on-line resources.
- [Applications] Displays the T3Desk Apps page to organize and quickly access your shortcuts to applications, websites, folders and files. You can create and organize your shortcuts to apps by drag-and-drop.
- [Windows] Displays the T3Desk Windows page to monitor your (live) windows and quickly switch to different window. You can zoom and pan around while the content of the windows is updated in real time.
- [Let 3D all] 3D minimize all (visible non-3D) windows.
- [Restore all] Restore all 3D minimized windows.
- [Exit] Exit the application.