We never send spam. You can subscribe if you like to be notified by feeds or email about updates of any page within the website.
To subscribe to website feeds
To subscribe to the website RSS or Atom feeds, you need a Feeds Reader (or Feed/News Aggregator).
Click here for FEEDS page.
To subscribe to page updates
- Create a standard member account.
Each person who requires email updates should have an account within the site. Click here to create an account.
- Login to your created account.
Once you login to the site using your account, you can subscribe to pages update. Click here to login to your website account.
- Navigate to the page you want to subscribe.
For sample you can subscribe to be notified about Catalog updates, Catalog comments per product, Community discussion replies, but also News, Blog posts, T3Desk updates, or any other information changes within the website.
- Click on your profile link.
You can create a subscription to page by clicking your profile link in the admin bar, at the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Subscribe to Page Updates" link
- Manage your subscriptions. You can manage your subscriptions using the "Edit Profile" link. You can also unsubscribe by clicking "UNSUBSCRIBE" link within received notification emails.