Personal document management & file tagger Using Tabbles you can categorize your files, folders or internet addresses by cross-linking them to one or more tabbles . A tabble is a visual tag that behaves like a virtual folder. Since Tabbles is a deskop application, it's well integrated into the Microsoft Windows environment: categorization can be done using the usual explorer functions, such as copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop (keyboard shortcuts and right-button menu included) or using the buttons on the tabble's.
Tabbles Business is a data management solution for a professional who needs to cross reference files to projects, customers etc. It allows you to tag files quickly (or automatically) and syncronize your tagging on up to 3 PCs. Product info:
- Organize the chaos on local disk, shared drives (P: drive and so on) and in the Cloud.
- User can tag (ultra-fast and in the Cloud) and get his tagging syncronized on up to 3PCs.
- One license is for 1 user on 3PCs.
- Outlook and Explorer integration.
- Works on Windows, requires the .net framework 4 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Extensive material: training videos, manual in EN, DE, ES, lively forum