August Messenger for the Web was designed to provide the possibility to implement an Instant Messaging system for companies. Using a server-based organizational structure, employees can easily locate and communicate with one another. It works just like QQ or MSN or AOL, but with some cool features that make it very suitable for large organizations where lots of people use computers.
1. Organizational structure: directory tree of the multi-level organizational structure of enterprises provides clear understanding of the organization. It is auto updated when the structure of the organization changes.
2. Instant Communication: quickly and easily send and receive instant messages.
3. Status display: Show contact information: online, busy, offline etc
4. Personal information: Directly lookup seat-number, phone-number and other personal information
5. Quick Search field: quickly look up someone by name or other criteria.
6. Historical information: Chat log etc.
7. More application: knowledge base, my notes, my vote, bulletin system etc.
8. Download Center: Share your own enterprise data with your users.
9. Security: Chat record encrypted storage; the chat file encryption storage. When users log on or change the password, the data submitted is encrypted with the public key, the server-side private key to decrypt.
Our pure page IM chat software system can be integrated in your website to achieve Web communications on the Web! Between members of the website in real-time chat, no need to install any plug-in!
It uses the push technology! Push technology is a type of communication where information is "pushed" by the server to the browser.
It only needs to be installed; you will have a powerful web site. And it is easy, simple. It supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari.
The Professional Edition also provide browser-based live customer service solution. Our browser-based live chat window can be used on both the visitor and operator sides.